ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back To Former Glory......again...

thats awesome, i love it, colours really match well! wheels looks the dogs danglies, don't change them!

how do you not scrub with it that low? lol

M

mini-valver

Awesome lad! Need to get a proper camera, or kidnap you for the day.....

thats awesome, i love it, colours really match well! wheels looks the dogs danglies, don't change them!

how do you not scrub with it that low? lol

its just mega stiff :approve:

Can I see the insides of this car please? :)

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

(excuse the center console mess in the middle of wiring)

PM'ed you about some wheels I've spotted Jord, if you are changing them.

seen them already mate, cheers for the heads up though, they are 16's :(

Saw this before the NW run (with steelie on?), looked awesome.

yeah had two steelies on the front lol, only just got the wheel repaired so got all four superleggeras back on :)

Excellent work son.

Has it gone lower again? :S

nah same height as its been since FCS etc

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Belting car.

IMHO colour coding the mirrors again would get it looking its best.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Those wheels suit the RB so well. love the white on blue! makes me want white wheels! although the anthracite dont show the dirt as much. lol.
All looked mint! hadn't seen a RB 197 though before.
The 197 was mine, pinching chris' colour scheme (and pulling it off way better :rasp: )

Belting car.

IMHO colour coding the mirrors again would get it looking its best.
The acid mirrors looks so much better on the road, dont change it!

alien green rs133
whats the offset on them wheels and what spacers are you using to get that close to the arches????

offset 36 IIRC, no spacers on the back, 8mm(ish) on the front.

they were 10mm spacers, but it brought them too close to the arch. 5mm spacers were too small resulting in the wheel being very very close to the shock. so i took 2ish mm off the 10mm spacer on a milling machine to get it perfect :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
gord

how did you paint the interior floor, was it with a can or was it hammerite smooth in a tin and a brush?, glad its all sorted, may be interested in the yellow mirrors if you sell

xenon fixed, yes lol

aerosol yep, sanded it all first with wet and dry, dried it, then loads of very fine coats to build it up (hammerite hammered effect), sort of satin :)