ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Man.....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
...Has made an offer on the Trophy, looks like he's collecting on tuesday evening. Gutting. Looks like the 172 may be going soon as well, so the hunt begins for a ph1 172.

182trophy & Williams
...Has made an offer on the Trophy, looks like he's collecting on tuesday evening. Gutting. Looks like the 172 may be going soon as well, so the hunt begins for a ph1 172.

Dont worry mate, Phase One's quicker*

*awaits abuse

why you selling anyway?

^^ lol,in a straight line, b raod blasts leaves my mate behind in his ph1:)

you've only had it five minutes, why the change of heart?kids?marriage?
gotta be one or tuther

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

*awaits abuse

why you selling anyway?

gotta be one or tuther

Fair enough lol:eek:

I plan to own a trophy when mu house is paid off, it shall be my "mid-life" crisis purchase:dead: lol

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5

gotta be one or tuther

Fair enough lol:eek:

I plan to own a trophy when mu house is paid off, it shall be my "mid-life" crisis purchase:dead: lol

Trophy is never mid-life crisis!!

If you're fat, balding and drive an impreza, that is... =]

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

*awaits abuse

why you selling anyway?

gotta be one or tuther
Can't get rid of the 172, one of them has to go. Possibly have a buyer for the 172, but can't turn down the Trophy buyer in case the 172 deal doesn't come off. Never mind, ph1 172, H&R's, Yozza exhaust, Cobra Daytona's, re-spray. That lot should keep me happy.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
It's a week old this post now, did the Trophy indeed go on Tuesday?

Also, you already have a 172, but you're looking for another 172 as well, but a Ph1? I did the move from a new interior to an old one when I had the Vee - I bet the Ph1 interior will just annoy you every day you see it, as the difference IMHO is huge...

Why not just keep the 172 you have...? Or get rid of the Trophy, and the 172, and *UPGRADE* to a 197 ;)

<ducks and runs>

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Never went, guy didn't show or get in contact. Managed to get a reply today, he bought a liquid yellow 182, just didn't bother letting me know.
As for going for a ph1, I want something I can modify a lot (coilovers, cams, stripped etc) so interior's not an issue.
As for going for a 197, when I fancy paying more for a less interactive, less economical car, maybe. ;)