ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badge Spraying.( Pic Heavy)

Clio 1.2
Decided to spray my front and back diamond badges and my four diamonds on my alloys. Hope you like

Started by sanding the badges down

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Primer...

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Done 3 coats of primer every 15-20mins, waited 2 hours then moved onto first coat of paint...

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Left for 1Hour then laquer...

IMG_1571.jpg

Finished...

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

Done the same process with alloy diamonds...
IMG_1593.png

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

Sorry for the amount of photos :)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks good that mate. I really want to do my alloys satin black, but I haven't got the balls, worried I'll mess it up!!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looks pretty gid.

Why didn't you remove the rear badge? Take the glue off with a knife then push the badge through and out it pops. Simples.

Clio 1.2
Looks good that mate. I really want to do my alloys satin black, but I haven't got the balls, worried I'll mess it up!!
Same, i plan on spraying my alloys grey. Dont wanna mess up, plus need alloys to put on while im spraying them ones lol

Red 1.2 Dynamique
Looks good man. I think I'm going to try and carbon wrap my front and back badges

Inferno 225 cup
Chose a nice colour chap.

When I did mine I did four coats of primer every 15minutes, waited till dry the did 4 coats of paint each coat waitingfor each to dry then 4 coats of laquer waiting for each coat to dry.