ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banded steelies will they fit?

1.2 petrol dynamique
Looking to get banded steeliness on my mk 2 clio but have no idea if they will fit! The specs are 4 x 100 with a 65.1 centre bore which I know could be too big! And are 9.5 j on the front and 10 j on the back. Will they fit properly?
thanks

Clio 172
I might be wrong here but i cant see them being a direct fit. They are HUGE...10J and 9.5J would never go on with out serious arch pulling and some spacing being done to clear the inner arch. Whats the ET like on them?

1.2 petrol dynamique
I might be wrong here but i cant see them being a direct fit. They are HUGE...10J and 9.5J would never go on with out serious arch pulling and some spacing being done to clear the inner arch. Whats the ET like on them?
Doesn't say in the advert but I emailed them to see if they could make some specifically for the clio! I have wheels on not that done exactly for and I'm trying to get rid of that problem but in a stylish way! Thanks though

an extra 3" wide? jeeeesus!.

Depending on the offset, you may not need spacers. But your probably going to need to crack the roller out for the arches :rasp:

10" would be ridiculously huge on a Clio! 10" is pretty big even on a Skyline!

Plus RWD stagger fitment on a FWD car? Each to their own...

If you get them... Good luck getting them to fit!

Clio 182
Way too big. I run 9.5j on my skyline with 265 tyres they would never fit a clio without a big arch extension.