ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bas***d car!!!!

lol dont trust the computer fuel usage thing on the clio 172,ive just ran out GIT!,needle was off the gauge(nothing new there) light came on at 9 gallons used,got in it this morning to go to asda said 10.1 used,ok i thought holds approx 11 ,,good 20-25 miles left in it,,, it will get me the half mile to asda,would it start...would it knackers!!

lol what a schmuck! :oops:

oh the mileage to next fuel went blank at about 40 miles left,so kinda lost count,relied on the fuel used DOH! wont do that again :)

cant complian really get 36.5-38.5 mpg average each week

moral is when the light comes on fill up.. me thinks!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye if the fuel light comes on then you know its time to fill up.. the comp gives up when you can do less than 20 miles.

Skoda Fabia vRS

you shouldnt let your car run on empty like that its bad for it, clogs up the fuel filter with all the sh*te from the bottom of the tank....

try an keep it above 1/4 full at all times

i know i get 42 miles after the orange light comes on

i found out, just out of interest - yes i run it dry

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

easily solved with a new fuel filter though.. they cost pennys too, just dont get youre "smokes like a chimny" mate to come round and suprise you from behind spraying fuel everwhere almost causing a small explosion..

stupid mate.. fag in hand while im working on replacing fuel filter.. leakage is minimum but its stil flamable

seems alright,blow the sh*t out with a quick raz round the block,

lol story of mate with fag,i have one the same,laid under my 1974 mgb gt taking the fuel filter and tank off whilst trying to get his lighter to work,to light up!

not suprisingly i was stood well back...considering who much id get for the insurance if the car blew up! ;)

My light comes on every time when I reach 8.6 gallons used and 36 miles remaining, no matter how hard or easy I drive the car, its always the same.

my cups light never came on and the comp said i could do another 60miles. Went and filled up and put 46.5 litres in!!! whats all that about?