ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman: Arkham City

E87 118d M Sport
Just saw some screenshots from the second installment of this fantastic game:

New Batman: Arkham City Screens Almost Look Too Good To Be True

4947859527_ac3051f1f1_b.jpg

4947860927_00fd36a6bb_b.jpg

4948442198_43d7584e59_b.jpg

4947853971_a65c9ec66d_b.jpg

Trailer here:

Batman: Arkham City

Release date rumoured around Autumn 2011. Cannot wait!!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I never got into the first installment - only played it for about 2-3 hours. Is it one of those that takes a bit to get into?

1.8 Civic EX
I never got into the first installment - only played it for about 2-3 hours. Is it one of those that takes a bit to get into?

!?!?!? the 1st was awesome! Doesn't take long to get into at all, does get better later on with new gadgets etc though.

If you still have it then give it another go, one of the best games I've played in the last year or so.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Batman was one of the few games I did everything on. I think it was about 99% complete when I traded it in. Got all the riddles, trophies etc etc.

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Played B AA all the way through - absolutley brilliant.
On par with the original half-lifes

Golf R/Leon FR
If that is actual gameplay, then the graphics are immense, but I cant see that it will be.

Great trailer though

Evo 5 RS
It's not, it's full motion video. Its still using a modified Unreal 3 engine in game. If it's anything like Batman:AA it's 100 times better on PC with the 360 controller

smoke physx <3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
New trailer up, including gameplay footage :

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's not, it's full motion video. Its still using a modified Unreal 3 engine in game. If it's anything like Batman:AA it's 100 times better on PC with the 360 controller

smoke physx <3

Damn right. I came to a grinding halt on the original using K&B in Killer Croc's Lair. It was virtually impossible to control with the dodgy camera angle without falling into the bloody water. :)

I hope they capture the 'feel' of the original in the follow up. The scenery, characterisations, even the drab weather all added to the atmosphere of it imo.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
One of my mates is developing this. She went to E3 for the whole duration too.

Jealous. Not my kinda game, but it looks pweety.

F82 M4
Worth buying the first one? It's on Steam for £15. It's one of them games that I've never played. Fancy a good beat 'em up!

F82 M4
Might invest tonight then lads when I get home. Just watched a couple of videos and it looks fantastic. When's the new one out? Take it I've got plenty of time to complete the first before it does?