ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery cover pics

Bumblebee
Bought one but looking for inspiration before I look to fit it. Anyone got any pictures of there examples?

Cheers:)

Racing Blue 182
heres mine, you cant see much of it though

Jamie044.gif

Jamie043.gif

Jamie042.gif

VRS
cheers m8y, hopefully getting a blue hillpower elbow in the nxt week or so and a viper. then meeting fred for a polished inlet manifold, fuel rail cover and alternator support arm, then finishing off with the chrome strut top covers from hillpower.
i want her looking pretty for fcs lol

VRS
the cover is grp with a carbon effect so is very easy to cut to fit, you could do the same with a steel one, it wud just take a bit more effort to cut.

what i did was make a few cut outs so that the cover fitted nice and snug along the bar. then used the existed threaded hole in the bar to pop a screw in to hold it in place. the other side rests above the battery but to stop it from vibrating and wobbling about i put a strip off rubber (an old car window seal off a mini which just clipped over the edge of the cover) along the side to give it a bit of weight and hold it in place

CLIO
heres mine,as you can see its fitted to the rail that runs across the battery...cheers james

Attachments

• new engine pics 001.jpg
    new engine pics 001.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 61
  • new engine pics 004.jpg
    new engine pics 004.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 45