ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery relocation fuse help

clio 172
HelHellion building my track car now the battery is now in the boot and I have my 0awg cable, now I've been told I need a fuse near the battery so I cut the 75 amp one of from the front and am now in need of a replacement fuse and fuse holder.

iv been looking at which ones to get but I just can not seem to find the right sort!!!!

any help at all where to get these from and even more so with links , it's holding me up now so could do with some answers asap

​cheers

Golf GTD Mk7
200amp blade fuse will be fine mate. That's what I've used for the past few years. It's a tricky one because the cable rating isn't very high. I can't remember of the top of my head what the max draw on the Clio is, but 200 is overkill really. I've just not got round to changing it. 100amp would be better

Polo + Micra
i'd go for an anl fuse holder used in car audio and something like a 150A fuse

some thing like this