ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4 price difference preorder / shop

work for BMW
I want to get Battlefield 4 on xbox 360 asap on the 1st , i could pre order it now from Amazon for £40 but it won't get to me until the postman at like 12 :(
I know preorder prices are slightly different to in shop prices.. any one know roughly how much a shop like Game will sell it for?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Proberbly find it at Asda or Tesco for cheap on release day... they normally have deals on.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If you do get one in the shops, like tesco will it include the map pack china rising?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
My BF3 came with the expansion pack codes but who knows. Go into a store and see

Clio 1.2 16v
Buy todays paper, they normally put the launch price on an advert in The Sun the day before a big release

A.N. Other
I think only pre-order comes with the China Rising expansion pack - one suggestion is that if you're going to buy Premium in order to get all future updates, you may be best off getting one without the C.R. expansion pack, so you don't end up paying for it twice. I don't know if post-release prices will make that relevant though