ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB tuning

Sounds good, if their work on the F7P lump is as good as it is on the GT Turbo lump you should be well happy.

as the price tag is about 2k he said he had done a 16v last week that was pushing out about 120 bhp at the wheels after the work it had about 160+ bhp

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Well, no experience with BB for Clios, but there stuff for GT Turbos is top notch, so Id have no problems taking my car there.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Please let us know what you think.

After similar work done on mine (Head, cams and chip) and now have Hill Power or BB Tuning to chose from.

john

well mate dont wanna say this wrongly but it would be great if you got the work done by bb tunning. as you know i have the same work done by hill power and it would be a good comparison to see how the two tunners fair. bb are new to tunning clios but when i visited them the send quite good plus its only down the road

wongy