ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford & Cambs Brekky Run

Golf GTI PP Mk7
quick shot i took on my phone of us lined up:

Image026_800.jpg

MKIII 138
thing is with all these coilovers set in their lowest hardest setting are dangerous on the road.
you need some travel.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah, on runs like this you need to be taking the bumps nicely, hard springs/coilovers really arent ideal.

i thinks thats what caught the willy out, the fact it was lowered and much stiffer made it too twitchy.

clio williams n0.26
just like to say also, that when the incident happen there was no one near me.

steve was a quite a distance ahead of me (could just about see him) and the rest of the gang where quite a distant behind (i couldnt even see them) . there was no racing or anything like that involved.:nono:

steve and gareth stressed on that point even before the meet.

my cars gone :( my egos hurt:( , but thanks for life me and my brother are ok. i just dont want this thread turniing into what happened with me.
it was a great run and a great idea

agree martin that first run was well bumpy in certain bits, lol. u might of been jumping around inside but as i mentioned to steve your car looked as if it was riding the bumps really.
did u lot notice that section where there were little stones all over the road, and me being at the back of the convoy got the whole lot:rolleyes: :)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
lol, yeah, i went thru all them stones too. i nearly cried as my bonnet and front bumper where brand new, and had been on the car about 14 hours at that point :-(