ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been holding off asking about this

Arctic Blue 182
Firstly big thank you to all the guys who have helped so far. Changed my gearbox not to long ago.

Been left with a couple of niggles that I want to ask about before taking more stuff apart;

1) is the the ABS/ESP/Serv lights are on. Now i know for sure that the column(?) came apart after I separated the pinch bolt as had to guide it back in whilst raising the sub frame. Wheel is straight steering is fine. Just adjust the squib or potentially more serious?

2) Vibrations through the car in 1st pulling away and slightly in 2nd to. Fine when moving. Dogbone mount? Done it up very tightly its defo not a stall vibration as it shakes the whole car and got plenty of revs. Its kinda got better as i`ve been driving it but would like to know the possible cause and solution if someone knows?

That be all.