ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Bernard" my PC'd 182 **pics - 56k don't bother!**

howdy all, quite new around here so I though I'd introduce myself and my wheels :D

Anyway cut a long story short meet 'bernard' my BG 182, had him PC'd and detailed with Bryan from drive and shine in Surrey (top bloke, great work) and over the moon with the results. enjoy the quick pics from lunch break today :D

182.jpg

182_1.jpg

182_4.jpg

182_6.jpg

182_7.jpg

182_8.jpg

182_9.jpg

182_12.jpg

182_2.jpg

182_10.jpg

and the essential add on!

182_11.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
That is one f**king clean car!

Where are Drive and Shine based? I'm just looking through their website but I can't find an address? I live in Surrey you see....

i know mate, cant bear to drive it, the guy is spot on. I dont think they give out their address for security reasons (expensive cars at there unit etc) but I can tell you its 2 secs from Godstone :D

just erasing the numberplate lol sorry if the pics dont work for a min

are you garaging it for winter?

nope, get it PC'd professionally in winter usually a lot cheaper (bryan did me a christmas offer that i couldn't refuse) Only had the car a month or two so from now on itll be washed properly etc and it should be fine :D

Trophy #490
Christ the swirls were bad on those before photos! :eek:
Brilliant correction though, can't beat a clean Black Gold. :cool:

Tom gotta ask how come you are in Surrey i thought you lived up my way?

cars mint tho ;)

my real home is Norfolk mate, but work and live in the Windsor part of the world. Home every couple of weeks to see the folks but hope to time it with a east area meet one day :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its turned out well.

Cant understand why you spent all that money though,and then drive down a muddy track to take photo's..lol

Its turned out well.

Cant understand why you spent all that money though,and then drive down a muddy track to take photo's..lol

just off the road mate in Windsor great park, all of 10 meters off road lol.

Also it was PC'd not just washed, its a permanent change to the paint regardless of how dirty it gets when I clean it now it will (hopefully) come up like this for a good length of time using the correct washing methods.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
How much did he charge you? or how much should he charge? Looking to get my new car done when i get it.

Looks nice.

Good job you put "56k don't bother", for all those on dial up, looking through the media section, on ClioSport.

How much did he charge you? or how much should he charge? Looking to get my new car done when i get it.

Bryan is currently doing a full wash, clay, PC, Seal and including wheels etc for £250 on a clio sized car, his normal price is £300.

Hes only doing this until 31st December 2008

car looks amazing mate.

those before and after pics so a massive change!

I know mate, not experienced with PCing so went with a pro instead of trying it myself lol, I couldn't believe it when I picked it up last night looks like a new car lol!!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Oof, 3 minutes down the road from me he is :approve:
Can't afford £250 for a PC sesh before that time though :dapprove: And it's begging for it!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Great turn around on that mate I imagine your very pleased

The DW shots linked in the thread show how swirled up it was.

Worth the money imo. :)

Oof, 3 minutes down the road from me he is :approve:
Can't afford £250 for a PC sesh before that time though :dapprove: And it's begging for it!

I see you given your car a good detailing, are you going to PC it yourself?

^^ yup tis a b*tch- two days later and a 1500 mile trip through France:(

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 83