ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bert's 1.2 Dynamique

Thought I'd start a thread in here for my car.

Its a 1.2 16v dynamique in Hologram grey with 74k on the clock.

Going for an OEM+ finish :)

Mods planned:
- 172 or 15" dynamique wheels that look like 172s
- Update list CD player
- Possibly CD changer
- Colour coded bump strips, bumpers and handles
- Lowered around 40mm
- Custom phone mount in dash
- Dash light colour conversion
- Top secret cluster mod

---

Pics:

* Sorry for bad quality pics, photo bucket dropped the resolution for some reason.

IMG_20130127_093938.gif

IMG_20130127_093910.gif

Cracked light :(

IMG_20130127_093917.gif

And where previous owner had scraped car against a gate post...

IMG_20130127_093926.gif

Then had to fix the leaking sunroof...

IMG_20130105_125936.gif

Yeah I am thinking silver too. Don't think any other colour would really go.

Think maybe silver bullets too? And possibly if I find one cheap then a 172 rear bumper.

I'll have to do a photochop and see.

I've read that lowering springs on standard shocks are a no no. Any comments?
I just want to remove some arch gap and have the arch gap on front and back equal.

172 bumpers do look good on Holograms, there was one knocking about near me with a full RS bodykit on and 182 wheels.

Silver or colour-coded bullets would get my vote along with the side strips.

You can get away with anything up to -40mm on standard shocks as a general rule, although if I wanted a car low I'd go for a cheap set of coilovers as springs don't make a massive difference, they're more subtle.

TT QS
Got to agree that colour looks great. A lad had one on turbines which was properly low. If you can find that you'll see how good they can look. Although your plans sound good

Got to agree that looks smart. Think I need an rs grille too and as I said earlier, silver bullets would look good too.