ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 1.2 Extreme project.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Bought this Clio < 3 weeks ago. Really wanted a sport but can't get insured, so I'm going to modify my 1.2 to my taste :) When I bought it, it had 13" steels with broken ghastly wheel trims. First thing I did was buy some trims, made it look 10x better.
20160106_125402.jpg

I also put some fli coaxial door speakers in as only the drivers door speaker was working. Also bought a kenwood c/d Bluetooth head unit, Sounds amazing!
The original headlight bulbs looked tired and dull so, I bought and fitted some blue sidelights and bright white main beams!

20160122_194213.jpg

20160125_021557.jpg

I was looking on Gumtree, "just browsing" and noticed some 15" good condition Dynamique alloys for £70. Went to look at them and they were in good condition so..

20160123_182828.jpg

That's it up to now. Got her booked in for 2 new tyres and a full service on Saturday. I know that it's just a 1.2, but It's mine, and I love it! Next I'm thinking, Dynamique spoiler, 40mm drop and maybe spray the wheels matt black. Along with colour coding bumpers and side strips ( if I can do it. Never sprayed before, need help) Anyone else have any 1.2 projects? Thanks for looking :)

CoryColeWilkins

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the forum!

That's a clean looking car you have there. Personally I like to keep things original looking. For example if you have to spray your wheels, spray them a fresh silver.
I like the colour coding idea. If you can come across one cheap enough, a ph3 bumper is a nice upgrade.

Cory.