ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best deal on a clio 200

Hi all.

Been looking at getting a Clio 200. Its time we renewed our 197 as the 3 years is almost up. Before that we had a 172cup for 3 years. So lets say we like clio's.

Garage offered us a £9500 trade in, 24k miles,Dec 2006 registered. Is that a good price??? Against a new clio??

Garage are sellin the clio 200 for 16k!! Is that a wee bit to dear??

Is there any better deals? Thought i see somewhere sellin them for 14,but cant remember where!!

Oh,signed up to club when we got the 172 but forgot all my login details so re registered. Not a newbie as such........lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Good price on the trade in i'd say. With any PX, they always juggle the figures;)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Where do you live?

Im a Renault dealer in West Sussex, Nr Gatwick.

PM with your spec if you would like a price

Regards

Richard

Oh,i'm in the west of Scotland. Mostly arnold clark garages about here and a few independant dealers. We bought out 172cup the 197 we have now from Arnolds in Dumbarton.

Mind you,dont mind a road trip if it saves some £££££££££££'s. No not a Scottish people are tight with money............but i am :)

clio 200 cup
I will be on here as a trader in the next week or two so everyone will be able see all the pre owned Clio Renaultsports and Brand new offers i have.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Try finding someone who works for renault and ask them for friends and family deal.

You can get around 25% off the list price...