ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Exhaust for my Renaultsport Clio 1.6vvt Gordini

Clio 1.6vvt Gordini
So I have recently bought a Renaultsport Clio 1.6vvt Gordini 2011 and would like the car to have a slightly louder pop. Don't want to spend too much money if I can help it but could I have some recommendations please?

Also whilst I'm here what other modifications would you all recommend for the future?

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_123726_824.jpg
    IMG_20180806_123726_824.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 200
  monaco 172
Well that's what I thought but I came across it online and got it for a decent price!
Fair enough.

I don't think it holds a true renault Sport badge because that would make it 2.0.

Sorry can't help much with your question, I think most popular exhausts will be made for the rs 197 and 200.

Take a look on ktec racing, they may cater for the 1.6

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
They did a couple of Gordini models apparently, the 2 litre RS, a 1.5 dCi and the 1.6 VVT, it should have stripes though??

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
It's a GT. Quite a few of them have the stripes. It's a slightly de tuned Twingo RS engine and there ain't a lots of tuning options for the engine but there is some. K tec do a manifold for the T RS but don't know if it would fit the Clio.

Listerine & Poledo
"Dont want to spend much money"

Don't then. Just leave it as is.

Wait until the zorst you have collapses into dust, then replace it with anything. It wont have any noticeable impact on power if you leave it stock or kick off the entire system and drive around like that. ?