ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best iPhone 4 case

As above , i need a case ( car keys or coins in phone pocket - no other option ) so after seaching i saw Sneeks and Toms choices of Switcheasy nude and incipio feather ( want the case to be a thin as poss )

After reading reviews of the cases ( Amazon ) one scratches badly while the other one peels....

Any other good cases around?

Thanks

Go cry to your momma!
£500 phone and you put a £1 case on it?

Have a look at the otterbox cases, they're pretty defensive.

Monaro VXR
Screen protector plus carbon skin?

Have the 3M carbon skin that someone posted on here a while ago. Protects quite well and has been on there a while. Not something that comes off easily anyway once it has been on for a day or two.

Why have such a lovely looking phone then hide the looks with a hideous case, i had my 3gs in a microfibre type sock for a whole year and it was spotless, you could take it out but also keep it safe, best of both worlds.

AK

M240i
Had this on my 3GS since i've had it, about 7-8 months, it's the same material as the Zagg and you don't hide your lovely looking phone in a case!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Pixel Skin HD.

I roll with a bumper, but its orange and its gone black.

Never above 25mpg
I did have an £8 ebay carbon fibre brown effect case but i thought stuff it and bought a bumper and a white 3m carbon rear protector and a clear front protector and it looks like a "3GS effect" on the 4.

Never above 25mpg
But bumpers are no good , coz the back would still get scratched in my pocket.

My "3GS" ;)

09-04-25_06-42.jpg

09-04-25_06-41.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
Google 'dsstyles' literally hundreds of iPhone cases on there. I got mine from there about 6months ago and it's perfect.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
I've tried 5 now. Best one without a doubt imo is the CAZE Zero 5 case, it's ridiculously thin - thinnest you can get. Therefore identical to the form factor, barely noticeable and protects the back and sides imprving the issue with antenna. Then gotmyself some screen protectors for the front, done. Looks nearly the same as when i got in out of the box. WIN

Last edited:
  Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16v
Jus got myself an iphone today. and i was thinking of that case that was on dragons den? supposedly gets stronger the harder its dropped. Any1 know if they got made or if there any good??

Still think the incase snap in smoke is one of the best! Misses has had it for a while and its not really scuffed or anything!

BMW F31
It's all opinion mate , but one of the main points about having a case is to protect the phone if you drop it , no? that sort of case you have to take the phone out of the case to use it...................and thats when you drop it! hehehehe

Lol, dont drop it then, I use it as it gets chucked in the glovebox, bag, pocket etc and it keeps it clean.

I see what you're saying but I've tried lots of cases with previous iPhones and they all end up on ebay/the bin as I hate covering up them up, I want to feel the iPhone and hold it the way Apple intended. Cases make it feel horrible no matter how thin they are!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've tried 5 now. Best one without a doubt imo is the CAZE Zero 5 case, it's ridiculously thin - thinnest you can get. Therefore identical to the form factor, barely noticeable and protects the back and sides imprving the issue with antenna. Then gotmyself some screen protectors for the front, done. Looks nearly the same as when i got in out of the box. WIN

Lol, dont drop it then, I use it as it gets chucked in the glovebox, bag, pocket etc and it keeps it clean.

I see what you're saying but I've tried lots of cases with previous iPhones and they all end up on ebay/the bin as I hate covering up them up, I want to feel the iPhone and hold it the way Apple intended. Cases make it feel horrible no matter how thin they are!

The Caze is what you need mate. 0.5mm thick you'll never even notice it and it's clear so you won't take away from the looks.

BMW F31
No, My Soft Leather Sena Case is what I need lol!

That Case is still adding another 1mm to the handset, I prefer mine naked when using it tbh.

Luxury leather is preferable to some shitty looking plastic lol!