ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best iPhone 4 case

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I bought the Caze clear and within 1 month the case was scratched to buggery on the back. It also made contact to the back of the iphone so gave off a wierd rainbow effect...

I replaced it with a incase smoke snap which I think provides slightly more protection and is made of a better material (so no rainbow effect)... :)

Gally - did you buy the Caze clear or Caze smoke?

Dan

172 track thingy
Bought this off eBay it's engraved aluminium with a soft lining so very protective of the back and sides for 7 or 8 quid :)

It's made by the people who engrave the tax disks so u can get other colours at extra cost (black and silver is standard)

Dan

172 track thingy
Yep it's not attractive but it does the job of stopping my work abuse from taking its toll lol also the pic is pretty crap so it doesn't help

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/snap-case-cl59693/4

Al that looks exactly like the Caze one. Am I right?

I bought the clear case one. Only worked out around £9 after discount.

This was the caze clear case I bought which I didnt particularly like:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAZE-ZERO-5-W..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item4156e9ec04

Heres the incase smoke which I prefer:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Incase-snap-c..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item230f83190e

Both were bought for around £12 delivered...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm on the lookout for a new case. The free bumper I got has damaged the aluminium strip. Seems to be a bit of a problem from what I've read. Some good suggestions in here.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some of them look good!! Metal ones are a bit OTT! Uber geek, don't fancy having to explain why i've got an 18g bit of aircraft Aluminium on my phone!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
PixelSkin HD. Best case ive had.

Have you tried the Incase Snap? Is the PixelSkin HD better?

Looks like it overlaps the screen slightly, does it not tug at the screen protector causing it to peel away at the edges?

If I didn't just buy a fab bright blue Speck PixelSkin HD case, I'd be tempted to get this little geeky gem..
100838_214425840-caseiphone4_l.jpg

Get it from here! now!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
New iphone 4 cover

iphone4cassettecasewhite1.jpg

Needed a new case as my rubber belkin one ripped last week :(

so bought the above case from ebay for £2. Probably be s**t but made me smile :cool:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: New iphone 4 cover

funny you say that! I was having a spring clean and came across about 30 tapes that I would have had when I had my old sony headunit and 6x9's in my 1.0l fiesta.

Now I know the reason why my E46 came with a tape player :cool: Been rocking out to some old mix tapes for weeks now!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I can now recommend the Speck HD case!

Went to get my 4 out of my pocket, it slipped slightly so instinctively pushed my hand forward to grab it but instead launched the fucker about 6 feet away onto concrete!

Bounced on both edges and landed face down!

Not a scratch and it's all working fine!

Yey!

^^iPhone 4 is robust as f**k. Mine still doesn't have a single blemish, mark or scuff anywhere on it. The older handsets used to get slight buffs around the bezel and also on the back of the 3G/S. The 4 is made by aliens. Fact.

Bus w**ker
Where as mine is fucked. Scratches all over the face and back, rear panel is cracked in two places and the aluminium frame is chipped. Meh, I'll get it replaced when I can be bothered to go to the Apple store.

MKV R32
^^iPhone 4 is robust as f**k. Mine still doesn't have a single blemish, mark or scuff anywhere on it. The older handsets used to get slight buffs around the bezel and also on the back of the 3G/S. The 4 is made by aliens. Fact.

iPhone 4 is probably the weakest phone on the market. Making a phone with a glass case spells fail

Maybe I just look after mine then, or don't throw it around and put it in my pocket with money and keys? Why is a glass case a fail?

It's the only phone I've ever owned that doesn't have a mark on it anywhere. If others are finding it super weak and covered in scratches, then lord knows how they treat it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The old speck one was huge but I don't find the new HD one too bulky atall.

Used to it now though.

Eitherway I'm glad I had it as i'd be claiming for a new phone after 2 weeks haha.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My 3G was much more robust than the 4. The glass pokes out, it's just asking for trouble. Looks sexy though.

Bus w**ker
lord knows how they treat it.
I treat mine like any other phone. If I break it (as I have) I'll just pay to have it replaced. I was careful with mine right up until my dickhead mate dropped it on the pavement and scratched the face, after that I gave up caring.

Cupra
My 3G was much more robust than the 4. The glass pokes out, it's just asking for trouble. Looks sexy though.

Then you need the white one. The white bezel around the glass is higher than on the black model. The down side is that you look like a raging homo.