ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best iphone deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the best deals with the iphone on contract at the moment?
Not bothered about minutes
Just texts and a ok internet deal
Also best way of insuring the phone?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Best is knowing someone who can get you friends and family discount on O2 (do you know anyone that might?). I insure mine through my bank (it's part of the benefits of my account).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'd forget about F&F deals, if the guy knew someone he wouldn't have posted.

I wouldn't be buying the current one with the replacement looming relatively soon. If you don't need to bin your current handset I'd suggest waiting for the new model then looking at deals.

I wouldn't be buying the current one with the replacement looming relatively soon. If you don't need to bin your current handset I'd suggest waiting for the new model then looking at deals.

makes perfect sense, but don't forget the prices of the ip5 will be alot higher than the 4, particularly as it will be just out!

The 4 will drop after the release of the 5. I don't envisage much difference in price of the 5 at point of launch to the price today of the 4 if that makes sense.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
makes perfect sense, but don't forget the prices of the ip5 will be alot higher than the 4, particularly as it will be just out!

That isn't traditionally how Apples pricing works. They normally just replace the outgoing model with the new incoming model, maybe a slight change in price, but normally nothing significant. (2010 Mac Mini excepted).

That said, this is the first time (with the iPhone 4) we've seen an unlocked phone available directly from Apple. I wouldn't expect any significant change in pricing apart from a iPhone 4 becoming the entry model and dropping in price.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Want to know this too tbh.

The 3 deal is excellent iirc.

£69 for he phone, £35 a month for 5000 texts, 3000 mins and unlimited net or somthing mad. Won't they have w**k signal though?

I ideally wanna stick with orange as I've been with then for about 5 years but they give me no bloody benefits! What's he best way to get them to give you s**t?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I was with orange for 10 years before going to O2. They were not interested in trying to keep me in the slightest. They probably don't need to. For every person that leaves, another will take their place.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im with Orange. I havent looked into the I-phone deal as im in contract until September. Been with them for about ten years and get a really good deal not sure what sort of deal i would get with the i-phone though. Arent tesco supposed to be pretty good?

Dan.

Clio 182
I`m with orange you get 10% off if upgrading.

I pay £31.50 for 600 mins unlimited text but paid £220 for the 32gb phone, rather than £120 for the 16gb.

Pointless waiting for the iPhone 5 imo

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Tesco has some quality deals. I'm opting for 500 mins, unlimited texts + unlimited data for £10 then buying a iPhone 5 when it comes out.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Yeh my missus did tesco! 25pcm! Then 340 for the phone! Only twler month tho so not that bad! Then iPhone upgrade she is seeing in the future

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mines a 30 day contract so I'll be ready for the best iPhone 5 deal :)

Moved to apple chat, if you were to have searched in this section there are a few threads about this already,

The best deal for you, might be different to someone else.

I suggest a search in here, and on the www.

Status
Not open for further replies.