ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best looking wheels for a silver 182

182 and cherokee 4.0
fancy a change and can't decide what to do. standard silver 182 wheels on at the moment. was thinking about 5 spoke 172 alloys and getting them done anthracite and getting 10-15mm spacers but not sure.

also considering getting standard wheels refurbed and possibly done anthracite.

or... pro race 1.2s or similar. can't decide. what wheel and colour do people think will suit it best?

apologies for disgusting quality of pic...

Megane RS 250
post-7-1257082528.jpg

I'm not sure. I like these very much, i'll buy them when i change the tyres:

Clio_lightweight_alloys.jpg

182 and cherokee 4.0
do like the turinis mind but if i was going to get new wheels i fancied summit a bit different. obviously want summit that suits the car though. and lightweight too!

do rotas not have a bit of a bad reputation? or am i getting my wires crossed?

Megane RS 250
Turinis are always good. Which is lighter, them or the k-tec i posted before? And does anyone know how much do they weight?

BG 182 FF
Turinis are always good. Which is lighter, them or the k-tec i posted before? And does anyone know how much do they weight?

K-tec have weights on the website of the alloys m8.
Would be turinis or the 182 cup pack alloys would look great to m8y

BG 182 FF
Really? I should have missed them, can you link?
:eek: my mistake m8 only lists it for the 17's with are 8.7kg.
However on wheel weights the weight of a 15 inch is 7.6kg.
So around 8kg for a 16 is a reasonable guess i think.

Last edited:
ive just shifted a pair of those anthracite ktec alloys with toyo t1-r tryes for £300 about 2 weeks ago, only if u wer sooner matey they would of went to you :(

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
A set of these (Team Dynamics Pro Race 3), or compomotive's in Gloss Black would suit your car IMO.

IIRC, yours is on oilovers so wouldn't look like a tractor (as mine did).

First pic is of my car, the last pic is one I took at a show at Croft (it's the lad's from Revolution).

DSCF0685.gif

P270809_1926.gif

P190709_0953.gif

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Can lend you My Team Dynamics wheels if you want to try them out, but i'd have to ask that you try them at mine so your 182 wheels can be my assurance that you will come back with my wheels...............

182 and cherokee 4.0
Can lend you My Team Dynamics wheels if you want to try them out, but i'd have to ask that you try them at mine so your 182 wheels can be my assurance that you will come back with my wheels...............

cheers mate a might just do that. aye it's on coilovers. a never did show you it did a? did you get a set in the end?

ps i won't do off with ya wheels don't worry. although i might be tempted ;)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
cheers mate a might just do that. aye it's on coilovers. a never did show you it did a? did you get a set in the end?

ps i won't do off with ya wheels don't worry. although i might be tempted ;)

Never got any, one of the reasons I got the Clio was because the Proton suspension was sooooo hard my family didn't like getting in. Might just go for some lowering springs as a happy medium as the car handles very well as it is and for what I use it for, coilovers may (will) be classed as overkill.

Just drop me a PM if you want to try those wheels. Mine are 15" and they have new 195/50/15 Toyo T1r's on them (only had a weeks use on my clio to take the shine off them before i put them on the proton), so they shouldn't change the overall rolling radius much and should hold the road well enough (depending on your opinion of T1R's)