ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for 2nd hand ICE?

I'm on the look out for 2nd hand component speakers, after buy a brand new set for my Clio first time around - i just can't see the point in buying new as i sold them for a fraction of the price.

fleaBay is dead... everything is pretty much brand new and buy it now, have posted on the wanted section on this forum and another.

Talk Audio is silly, signed up to have a look through the for sale section but you need to be a member for 30 days and have over so many posts. Pointless.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

ValverInBits
here

or maybe try a forum like saxperience or something.
apart from that you'll find it hard.
What was that you were saying the other day about name servers btw, my website is still f.ucked

vaux cavalier
I'm on the look out for 2nd hand component speakers, after buy a brand new set for my Clio first time around - i just can't see the point in buying new as i sold them for a fraction of the price.

fleaBay is dead... everything is pretty much brand new and buy it now, have posted on the wanted section on this forum and another.

Talk Audio is silly, signed up to have a look through the for sale section but you need to be a member for 30 days and have over so many posts. Pointless.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

If you require decent used kit at decent money then TA is the best option....

The Classifieds restrictions are in place to protect people, such as yourself, from being ripped off on a whim....

Maybe you should try visiting your local car boot sale....Check local audio outlets for cheaper older models....Check local cash converters etc etc....

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
TA is the best mate for 2nd hand kit,

tbh 30 day member isnt as bad as some forums,

i know one where you've got to pay £10 to use the for sale section!! :D

its all to stop people getting ripped off.