ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place/method to wheel refurb

LY200
looking for the best way to refurbish a set of 2118's. there is no curb damage to them, just that i want them in anthracite, now white. i recently had a set of 182 wheels refurbed in blackk and they just got chipped all the time by the stones on the road. obviously car manufacturers spray there wheels with something alot better because ive seen no standard wheels chipped. can anyone recomend a wheel refurbish company thats any good? where there paint dosent mist up or chip constantly? any info great. cheers

Fiesta ST-2
Spoke to the guy that own gerrards body shop in Cannock because hes done some work for me before and he recommend planet wheels in aldridge, said it's about £45 a corner and to ask for mark. Gonna give em a ring the weekend.

LY200
These have already been powdercoated White and I'm in 2 minds weather I like it. I'm thinking anthracite, but they have already been powdercoated White and there's a few chips starting to come :(

LY200
Spoke to the guy that own gerrards body shop in Cannock because hes done some work for me before and he recommend planet wheels in aldridge, said it's about £45 a corner and to ask for mark. Gonna give em a ring the weekend.

Oh yea, I know jez at gerrards. He lives up the road from me. And I think one on my mates has had his wheels done at planet wheels so I'll ask him

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
Yes, service (as in time can be a bit crap) but for £20 a corner, the product they offer is great. Had my williams wheels powdercoated. Few bits in the paint, but its the PC process i guess. a little price to pay for tough paint.