ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best trade in for psp

transit connect
best trade in price for white psp(value pack)

any1 know if game or gamestation pay cash for psp's.i wanna sell mine and have been offered £110 (with 3 games ) by computer exchange just wondered if any1 knew anywhere else that offers more....not putting it on ebay as i need it gone as soon as really and i can't be assed.

Last edited:
  Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Trade it for a DS ;)

I expect the high street stores will give you as little as they can get away with :dead:

Clio 172 mk2
Re: best trade in price for white psp(value pack)

scotte666 said:
any1 know if game or gamestation pay cash for psp's.i wanna sell mine and have been offered £110 (with 3 games ) by computer exchange just wondered if any1 knew anywhere else that offers more....not putting it on ebay as i need it gone as soon as really and i can't be assed.
take it, seeing as they are going for something like £200 new now anyway(don't know if that is the price for the gigpack). mine gathers dust most of the time. should realy charge it up one day

Citroen DS3 DSport
That's a good price. Back in Feb Game were paying £150 for a PSP but that was when trading-in against a Xbox 360.