ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best wax to go on top of ERP on black?

Breaking A 172 Replica
As above.

I don't want to spend anymore than 25 pounds delivered if I can help it!

Thanks

Sam

106 GTi
For that budget Chemical Guys 50/50.

Personally I would pay the extra for Swissvax Onyx

A well built VW
You can get 2 tins of coliinite from ebay.com for around £20 delivered

Swisswax onyx is £39 delivered from ebay.co.uk

I use collinite 476 on a nighthawk civic and its great

Mito Sportiva 135
I think 50/50 provides excellent looks and good protection for the money, I would recommend it for all colours. Even the XXX Hardcore wax is good looks wise, although the protection it provides isn't great. Fine for summer use though.

P21s is good but I have only used it on a blue car, not sure what it is like on black but can't imagine it looking bad.

Mito Sportiva 135
I use Colinite 476 on black and looks wicked! :) nice and shiny and wet looking!

Steve

It does give a great gloss and shine, but mutes the metallic flake a bit. It is great for protection, and in the winter when there is no sun out, it doesn't really matter as you can't appreciate the flake either. It is what I use, 2 or 3 coats though rather than just the 1. Coupled with the Jeffs spray sealant does look surprisingly good for a "protective" wax.