ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big thanks to all on France trip

E36 323i coupe

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1093166170__France04090.jpg

First of all a big thank you to everyone who came on this - in spite of damaging 3 cars and writing off one V6, the trip was a great success, and the week was enjoyed by all.

So thank you to:

Scott + Zo, Matt, Bayliss, Kev., Chris n Nic, cswclio (Craig & Becca), case (Mark and Andy), and also to SteveV6 and Mark who sadly had to leave early.

No thanks go to:

My so-called best friend who went home because he had a tantrum, leaving me completely in the lurch. What a w**ker!

But more thanks go to everyone else who helped me out so much!

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 22 August 2004

sounds like an interestin trip...

who had accidents??? were they ok?

Well - SteveV6 had a head on at around 80mph on the first day: V6 and French 1.2 Clio written off. No injuries. The V6 bounced off another CS car, grazing it. Then on Wednesday, I stopped my Cup at a junction and one other CS car went into the back of me. Again no injuries apart from a bit of whiplash.

Thanks Jon, maybe next time ill go the distance!!:p

Seriously though, glad you all had a good time, cheers, Steve & Marc.

:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers jon for organizing, what turned out to be an amazing holiday. Cant wait for the next one. Definatly one of the best organised cs trips.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

and to use one of scotts favourite frazes of the holiday "prick" about your mate jim

A big thanks from me to everyone who went and made this an awesome week, we were very unlucky to lose the vee and have a little bump but we made sure it didnt affect the holiday.

SteveV6 + Marc -
It was great to meet you guys and i really was gutted that you had to leave so soon........hope everything goes ok with the insurance etc and ill probably see you at another CS meet somewhere!

Jon1978 -
A big thanks from me for organising the trip and being the only one to speak fluent French, i certainly had a bit of fun with it when you tried teaching us! It was a well organised trip and i dont think wed have made it without you!

Matt (CB1A), Chris and Nicole (Chris n Nic), Scott and Zowie (Scott n Zo), Mark (Bayliss), Craig and Becca (cswclio), Andy and Mark (case) -
Thanks for making the holiday so enjoyable and interesting, and for putting up with me and Matt trying to speak french!! It was really good to meet/catch up with you all, and hopefully see you again soon. It was good to have the Big Brother updates from Bayliss, ill try and get them all in a single video file from my camera!

Thanks again everyone!

Kev.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

if everyone tries to put there pics on forum Ill try and put them all on CD and post them to everyone

E36 323i coupe

Id like a copy of the video.

Does anyone have a good picture they would like to send to Renault magazine..?

If they do, then please email them to me at mailto:dunningdaviesjp@hotmail.com">dunningdaviesjp@hotmail.com and I will pick the best one, and send it in to them.

Id like to say thanks to everyone to. I had a great time and felt really comfortable around you all even though it was the first time i meet any of you. Ill definatly try and come to some more meets and hopefully see you all agian soon.

Bit gutted i got there late and didnt get to meet steve or the vee, but you sound like a top bloke and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Like everyone else has said a massive thankyou to john for organising it all. If it wasnt for the accidents it couldnt have gone any better. Cheers agian mate.

One last thing.......Were not bloody brummies!

Mark

Quote: Originally posted by case on 23 August 2004

Id like to say thanks to everyone to. I had a great time and felt really comfortable around you all even though it was the first time i meet any of you. Ill definatly try and come to some more meets and hopefully see you all agian soon.

Bit gutted i got there late and didnt get to meet steve or the vee, but you sound like a top bloke and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Like everyone else has said a massive thankyou to john for organising it all. If it wasnt for the accidents it couldnt have gone any better. Cheers agian mate.

One last thing.......Were not bloody brummies!

Mark
b****cks!! :p

Kev.

Nippy white cup

As above really. Had a great time, we both really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to Jon for organising it all

Cheers

Chris nnic