ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein Clio cup race suspension (FULL set-up)

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
Full set up to fit Clio 172, 182 as the race hubs are included.

Dampers and coilovers were bought from Total Control Racing after being refurbished and the rest of the parts are brand new from R sport.

Everything is included to complete a race car set up or for competition or track days

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2133612.htm

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
hmm. rare as f**k.
Wish i had the coin spare to waste on them.
Although from mr hopkins advice they are useless for daily road usage

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  BMW I4 M50
the person selling is the person who was selling that Inferno track only car IIRC? serious bit of kit! :approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar
Indeed it is,he mentioned it to me when I bought the trailer off him,sadly our pockets are not that deeeeeep:(

Oh,and the car is now sold.

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  phase 1 172 sport
Indeed clio sold with new H AND R,S was going to fit clio cup suspension but didnt get round to doing it,am after Throttle bodies and track/road suspension when this sells.

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio cup race car
Drove my clio cup race car around the trading estate after picking it up the other week and it bounces all over the road , absolutely no good for rallying ! so my cup suspension is going into storage , trying to decide what suspension to fit now , down to a shortlist of three , I want 3 way adjustable to cope with the various events I want to compete in

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Schma Schme 1.6l
ya can't fit that lot to a non race car! it bottom ball joint extentions are for the drive shafts of the sadev. so it'd be a waste of time on a road based 182/172. hence you can only use the rears on a road car.

Ian-speedy, KW suspension or ohlins.