ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BIPP

172 Cup
Hey guys... just thought i would share my happiness with ya's :approve::approve: well chuffed... got an email from BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photography) my image is nominated for a professional photographers award :eek: im well happy... im only a student, now up against professionals

_014-1.jpg

this is the nominated pic... final judging is 10th May in glasgow so fingers crossed everyone :eek:

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i had to go for foundation degree its two years but then you can do one on top. thats because i had to apply b route i should have around 200 ucas points.i have also applied for graphic design at huddesfield uni need around 250 ucas to get in there eeek.

172 Cup
i never done that one i went straight into the one above as you couldnt do it at the college i started out in, but the one im at now, that year produce some really good stuff and it seems they get some great projects to do.

good luck with interviews! hope you get in :)