ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of Jap crap...

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Absolutely love it, still haven't managed to pluck the courage to get one Josh :D

Your spec is perfect, it's actually really difficult finding a decent spec one that isn't a shed/massively overpriced!

Are you coming to the rolling road coming up in a couple of weeks? Would be interesting to see what power it makes (and I'd love to see it again haha).

Need to bite the bullet ;) there getting more and more rare and with prices increasing in Japan as well as here bit like a investment if looked after and modded well. Looked at it, may pop down but wont be going on the rolling road :)

Very nice, what is it like as a daily presuming it is your daily :) ?

Yes daily atm but don't really use it a lot do around 60-80miles a week but looking for a second car. Its great to use daily, very comfortable comes with air con as standard part and smooth driving with some tail happy fun ;) brilliant.

As for service bills do it myself and keep receipts, changed oil twice and diff oil twice and coolant since owning; not one thing has gone wrong in the past 10months and getting around 26-33mpg. Only expensive thing is mods, so many out there!

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I love these, yours looks fantastic. They still look modern now imo. I was very close to getting one of these a bit ago and still regret not going for it tbh!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
For f**k sake.

This isn't helping me keep away from importing an S15.
Amazing car mate, very jealous. :(

ST1050, 320d
Always wanted one of these since playing GT3 back in the day, what sort of price would you expect to pay for one atm?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely thing mate, so refreshing to see one looking like that, clean and fresh.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Thanks guys, appreciate it. As for price wise for a spec and condition like this one about 10.5k - 12k, one with less mods but good condition 8-10k anything below 8k has problems or not the best of condition or could be a SPEC S to SPEC R conversion.

Few pictures...
2013-03-02123602_zpse9a073b7.gif

2013-03-02123511_zpsfab2a8f7.gif

2013-03-02123549_zps86d0b259.gif

2013-03-02105708_zpsd3649ef5.jpg

2013-02-10203436_zps6bcc4ad8.gif

2012-12-15130933_zps8c5fb57e.gif

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only ever seen one on the roads over here - proper rare!

Cracking purchase. Not sure I could live with the wheels long term, but that's about all I'd change. :)

D.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Great looking car, very nice.

Theres a guy at the top of my street with a white one, everytime I go past it I have a good look at it, it has so much presence, he also has a S13? on axel stands lucky guy.