ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of spray paint - again

'91 Clio RT =D
So after spraying the strips black I got a bit of a hunger for spray painting ;)
I decided that the handle strip looked ugly in grey, so I set about debadging and sanding etc.
Im sure you all know that you have to fill and rub it down etc so I didnt bother taking photo's throughout.

Anyway to the pictures :D

Before:

14079287a7980122604l.jpg

14079287a8122586391l.jpg

14079287a8122586546l.jpg

After:
14079287a8122586488l.jpg

14079287a8122586623l.jpg

'91 Clio RT =D
Quite a nice job you've done there, that sticker in the window looks a bit gash though :p

When I first put it on I was sure I liked it, not so sure myself now :S Only cost a couple of quid.

spray painting is adictive

Yes Agree'd :D

big improvement

Thanks man, I'm quite pleased with it

removal of sticker needed... much improved tho

Im un-sure on the sticker now. Maybe after I've driven it around a bit i'll decide. Cheers :)

'91 Clio RT =D
next im not sure tbh

Maybe you guys could give me a few ideas, I haven't got that much money as I',m saivng for the insurance and driving lessons (17th on 4th October :))

im sure i read in one of your threads you were thinking of lowering it? is that still going ahead? you can pick up dynamique/172 alloys that looks smart for quite cheap

not sure what your price range is

'91 Clio RT =D
Yer I was thinking of lowering, but I change my mind alot. Still working on my dad about that :p

I thought mk2 alloys had a different offset?

'91 Clio RT =D
ah brilliant, you think they will look good in black?

I want black wheels as im going for a white and black theme :)

Mk1 Clio
Yea mate i guarantee if you lower it youll love how it looks, and yea mk2 wheels in black should look much better, maybe do all your plastic eg bumpstrips and handles etc in white instead of black then itll look alot smoother and the wheels will stick out better, oh n yea say bye bye to that sticker mate!!

black wheels always look good on a white car

so yeah

i will try and find a pic of my old mk1 later

'91 Clio RT =D
thanks for the comments guys :D

Im getting some door mirror covers tonight and possibly a spoiler all donated off an rsi :)