ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit tempted by these...

Arctic 182
£80 for what looks like the grille from a disposable bbq?! I'll pass ta…

Get yours sprayed if you're not liking the fading, mine were done in matt black prior to me buying, they look ace

Iceberg 172
They look s**t, but I'm intruiged by this... "Coated In A Black Chip, Fade And Heat Proof Coating That Has A Life Time Guarantee"

Does anybody know what / where / how this is done??? As much as I'd like to spray my grills (well, everything faded black on my car!) I know it would chip, flakes etc etc so I want a more permanent solution.

200 FF Storm Grey
£80 for what looks like the grille from a disposable bbq?! I'll pass ta…

Get yours sprayed if you're not liking the fading, mine were done in matt black prior to me buying, they look ace

A grilles a grille, never going to look like a quality product is it.

But yeh, i've seen a few in matt black and do look smart.

I'm usually dead agaisnt mesh grilles but I think they could possibly be pulled off as they aint the soft type of mesh

Iceberg 172
A grilles a grille, never going to look like a quality product is it.

But yeh, i've seen a few in matt black and do look smart.

I'm usually dead agaisnt mesh grilles but I think they could possibly be pulled off as they aint the soft type of mesh

They won't match the rest of the black bits on the car though, if anything they'll highlight how faded the other bits are... Either spray your originals or see my above post and once I know who / how this is done get that done!