ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
03B24B21-5505-41AA-BE15-CF51CAF501DC.png
I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. But I made about 20 correct calls in a row last week. I guess I’m ‘gambling’ on the shape of the graphs more than anything.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
View attachment 1364399 I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. But I made about 20 correct calls in a row last week. I guess I’m ‘gambling’ on the shape of the graphs more than anything.

I've been a lot less stressed since I quit trying to "guess which way the price is going today". It's not enough money for me to care, but enough that I can't help looking at the prices 60x per hour...

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Its finally a good time again for ALT's. Great to see things moving forwards. I wont invest anymore this year just guna wait and then sell in December, buy again in Jan-Feb sales.

My predictions for December

Colx - $0.03 (x10 increase will give me £8600)

Sonm - $1.50 (x6 increase will give me £1600)

SCS - $10 (x3 increase will give me £3000)

ETN - $0.25 (x10 increase will give me £10000)

Would leave me with £23,200 from a £700 investment.. what could possibly go wrong

Clio 197
Its finally a good time again for ALT's. Great to see things moving forwards. I wont invest anymore this year just guna wait and then sell in December, buy again in Jan-Feb sales.

My predictions for December

Colx - $0.03 (x10 increase will give me £8600)

Sonm - $1.50 (x6 increase will give me £1600)

SCS - $10 (x3 increase will give me £3000)

ETN - $0.25 (x10 increase will give me £10000)

Would leave me with £23,200 from a £700 investment.. what could possibly go wrong

Good plan there, Bitcoin is sure to s**t the bed again around Jan-Feb. What does everyone else think about the Bitcoin market (which influences crypto in general) being manipulated. Conspiracy theory or reality?

Clio 197
London Block Exchange now offering OmiseGo with GBP pairing (link). Finally no more messing around buying ETH and using 2/3 different sites just to buy some OMG. Will be interesting to see what their fees are.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Price manipulation cased the bitcoin boom???? Really, you think???

Proof that it works and if you can pull it off you can rake in billions, so I doubt it's the last time we'll see it done.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
So whats winning now?? and why??

All the darlings from last year are in the toilet now; Ripple, Verge, Tron, Neo, Fun etc etc etc

Clio 197
I would say nothing is winning at the moment. Sure some coins might go up in price in the short term but unless bitcoins follows, they will ultimately fall back down. This year is one of the most important in crypto imo as a lot of releases are scheduled which will separate the good coins/tokens from those which are complete crap. If the technologies released are successful, we could see coins/token becoming less affected by bitcoin's price, eventually leading to a complete decoupling.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
BTC going on some good rallies over the past week. Hopefully it will continue. Just need some good news from the US about regulation in August, read they may push a decision back to September though.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Price took a hit yesterday when Goldmann Sachs put their plans for crypto trading on hold, people take it as an indicator that the big boys have lost interest.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
End of the year is looming! i cant see prices dropping much more than they have already. Im thinking of dropping a healthy sum on ADA before the whales pump the market at the end of the year.

Anyone else gambling?

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
I thought everything was still fucked.

Historically the market see growth towards the end of the year. This year has been tough so it may break the trend but bitcoin is still worth more now than it was last year so we are still moving forwards.

Im guna buy £500-£1000 of Cardano in the hope it returns to previous heights.

Whats the worst that can happen ?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Well Verge coin is down to one cent, so can't get much lower right??

Buy a grands worth and see if it can hit ten cents?

clio 182
Anyone come across this? Got invited to it last night.
Worth a shot I guess for sake of name and email address.

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:
https://initiativeq.com/invite/SLjgvijim

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:
Signed up, just need to be verified

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I've signed up but don't believe it'll happen. It'll be the same as that headphone hanger thing that was advertised on here once. Sign up and you'll get a free one. Never happened.

Wonder if someone can find that thread...

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup

Sounds good also got a mention by Forbes! can you verify my registration? it says you have to log in to do so cheers ta

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Ive put a £1000 on Cardano.. the wife is yet to find out. If the Xmas bull run doesnt materialise i'll have a lot of explaining to do ?

But if the market returns to its former glory then i'll have £40k of sweet sweet crypto!

Anyone optimistic? ?