ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Ive put a £1000 on Cardano.. the wife is yet to find out. If the Xmas bull run doesnt materialise i'll have a lot of explaining to do ?

But if the market returns to its former glory then i'll have £40k of sweet sweet crypto!

Anyone optimistic? ?

You've got some balls man, all power to you, hope it works out ?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I've bought more crypto. I have suspected that the market is bottomoming out as people realise its not a short term game. But least if I loose then I am fully aware its a gamble regardless. Nothing is sure money in any market.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Will have to see if this a "proper" bull run or just bots jumping on the April fools lols. Either way, glad the market is finally up, hope it doesn't lose all the gains as fast though.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's become very popular in Venezuela recently, in fact is seems like the go-to digital currency when a country is in strife.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So having lost last time, do I accept it and see how much I can get back out on this swing, our double down on my holding whilst it's cheap ?

I'm just HODLing :ROFLMAO:
Have 1 ETH and 5 LTC from back when i was trading them a bit more. Think they owe me about 600 quid, currently worth £460.
Up from about £250 a few weeks back lol.
Sod buying anymore.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Just over 0.9 BTC for me. I'd swapped it around to XRP at various points last year but sticking with Bitcoin now I think. I'm hoping for some gains this year, but if it takes longer I'm ok with that. It's a gamble at the end of the day, if you're happy with the risk.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Here's hoping for positive ETF news in May, if it doesn't get postponed again :rolleyes:. Still climbing for now though.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Bottled it ?. Was worried about pull back over the coming days. Depends if there's any support at $5K+, we'll see what happens. Might look to buy back in if it drops to $4k.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Who would have thought currency made in a guys bedroom would be a risk.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Ive heard that Icon (ICX) is thought to be one to look out for in the coming months. I need to get my ass into gear and buy some before the ALT's begin to follow Bitcoins path. Now is the time people Any top 10-50 coin will likely show decent returns.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
During bitcoins last parabolic phase where it reached $20k we saw a peak 24hr trading volume of 23 billion. This weekend has seen a 24hr trading volume of nearly 35 billion. There appears to be lots of new money entering the crypto space which can only be good news for all us long term holders (y)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It will make Facebook a great deal of money, whether or not anyone else will be allowed to make a few quid is not so certain though.

Clio 197
This was bound to happen when you consider a lot of the people getting into cryptocurrencies have no technical background. He hasn't helped himself by being stingy and not buying a hardware wallet. Would have saved him from uploading the MEW credentials online like a idiot too.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Sorry to bring this up again but been getting these Sh!* adverts and adds on instagram of some guy called "KezTheGuru" and how he makes £50k a month and all this from something called forex.

Says he is 22 and has everything from Audi RS6's, C63's and a $1millon house somewhere.
Now I have been reading a pile load of the comments on his instagram and stuff and to me its all about trying to sell you something.

the way I see it is If they are trying to sell you something, they are almost certainly not legit. If they truly had some trading secret, they would not be peddling it to buyers on Instagram or any public platform for that matter—they would use these strategies to produce returns on their own capital

Thing is tho what is forex and why is social media trying to pump this in your face with some guy who is adamant that its legit and real and does anyone know who this kez prick is ?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Forex is foreign currency trading

Nothing dodgy about it as a financial system, what’s dodgy are the crooks who want your cash and will try to sell you trading strategies or trading platforms that’ll try and screw you over :)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Forex has been doing the rounds for years, I remember my mate got into it at least a decade ago.
There were automated bots you could use, they'd return pocket change but it was a profit.

He ended up making the trades himself, lost several grand.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Bitcoin halving is guna happen around late april/may time. Nows the time to be buying up on ALT's! Im personally buying as much Neo as i can get away with without the wife finding out.

Mk1
I bought some XRP when it was around €3.30 each. The next day it dropped on its arse. Currently worth like 0.19 cents each LOL

Luckily it wasn't too much, I'll just hold them forever incase [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Bitcoin halving is guna happen around late april/may time. Nows the time to be buying up on ALT's! Im personally buying as much Neo as i can get away with without the wife finding out.

Whats halving?

You lost your arse Xmas 2018 on that Cardano?

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Whats halving?

You lost your arse Xmas 2018 on that Cardano?

Every 4 years the return from mining bitcoin is halved due to the complexity of the equations needed to produce a bitcoin doubling. Historically this is met with 12 months of steady accumulation and then a period of parabolic goodness!

The Cardano i have is currently worth £1900 which is better than a slap in the tits.

My plan is to buy up as much Neo as i can comfortably afford to over the next few months and see what happens this time next year.