ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bits and bobs for 172 Cup

S-Max
I'm after the passenger side air bag key that wasn't with the car when bought and also the "7" and "2" tiny yellow badges on one side of the car as they have disappeared...

Any ideas where I can get?

Lionel Richie
the air bag key??? you just use your normal key

the badges you will have to buy from renault (they do come up on ebay)

S-Max
oh yeah and where do you get a top up on the white powder (whatever its called) that is stored within the fire extinguisher? Mine went off a few weeks ago as I took a corner when something slid into it.....

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I think he means the puncture repair filler stuff that comes with the cup instead of a spare wheel. God help you if you try to fight a fire with that!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
keben6 said:
oh yeah and where do you get a top up on the white powder (whatever its called) that is stored within the fire extinguisher? Mine went off a few weeks ago as I took a corner when something slid into it.....

eh????:S

you joking???

keben6 said:
you havent got one sitting in your boot to the right?

nah m8................had the two foam cans ..........nowt else like a fire thingy :eek:
mine from new too ...

172 cup baby
got my 172 cup brochure yesterday from ebay,on 4th page it says that as possible extras you can have 4or6/10 point rollcage,racing seats and a renault fire extinguisher..........as where to get it refilled,i am new here!