ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 Track Car Project

I was there today in the ep3. Very good day, gutted for the clio owner and the two lads with the s2000's

looked like it was going well. that 350z and white saxo looked like it was flying too!

yeah wasnt a good day for the s2000's!. one engine failure and another wright off i assume! :S

Last edited:
cheers for the comments, yeah takes the pain away a little getting to drive it. still expensive though! lol

Trophy Turbo :)
Great day yesterday mate! Had fun, need to get my dbs down for next day 89 was borderline for me, shame i had to turn boost down.

Your car is a awsome amazing example of a well made clio sport 172, perfection is how id describe, your cage. Bay seats and set up certainly had me smiling. :) see you soon mate

Haha. Yeah you got told off!

Was a brilliant day. Can't wait till next one. Shame we didn't get a bit more time coz I wanted a passenger ride in yours....... In the dry though! Lol

Clio 172
looked like it was going well. that 350z and white saxo looked like it was flying too!

yeah wasnt a good day for the s2000's!. one engine failure and another wright off i assume! :S

Cheers mate. Your clio looked totally planted.

The 350z driver was very good indeed.

A very poor advert for s2ks

Few better pics of the day

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
IMG_6914.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_6918.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_6915.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_6920.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_6986.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_6987.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7006.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7021.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7043.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7028.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7117.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7119.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7120.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7122.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7123.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7129.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7132.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7137.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_7142.jpg

I'll have a watch when I get back in. There's some photos of yours. Was yours the grey civic? I'll post em up if you want?

your saxo looked fast! whats been done to it?

Much appreciated mate!

oh, and what is your youtube channel name?

your saxo looked fast! whats been done to it?

Much appreciated mate!

oh, and what is your youtube channel name?

The Saxo has had a pair of Cheap 708's cams, cheap induction kit & and an exhaust ( that has been made quieter for croft) oh & a couple of small transmition bits. But apart from that nothing else, except it was all mapped & set up by the genius Mark at Automark.

The Saxo goes ok for what it is, don't know how much power it has probably 140 bhp at the fly.

Here is the Saxo on croft from Sunday you will get the channel from that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cG9x6JaZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I aint updated this in ages, but after not being sure what to do with the car its back on the road (still not sure whether to keep it!)

I'm deciding whether to change it for a standard clio so my girlfriend will drive it to work as we have 3 cars at the moment! (Swapsies anyone? lol)

Anyway I done a trackday at croft, got halfway through until the thermostat decided to jam shut! So took it home and swapped that out and hopefully get down to maybe doncaster soon! get some use out of the car!

Here's a quick pic as proof!

index.php

Ill have a few little updates soon as I need to pull my finger out and its due to go in for its MOT over the next week so I'll keep this updated

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Love what you've done, it looks awesome and the interior is very nice indeed. :D