ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, pulled up next to me Blackpool, Talbot Rd bus station.

clio 182
Car was looking alot cleaner than mine, might motivate me to sort my bullets out, black and yellow theme was working well, looked smart.Was about 3.30pm, I was in an Arctic 182 in need of clean.

clio 182
Ha hi pal, guess you spotted my car twice then, back of the pleasure beach too.yours was looking spotless, bullets stood out nicely.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
iv seen loads or clio sports recently in blackpool, only sen 1 arctic though which is always parked up in a nursery, is this urs?

clio 182
I used to pick the gf up she works in a nursery in cleveleys, but not for the last few weeks as she's recently just passed her test, probs not me unless it was on west drive.

BG 182
Ha hi pal, guess you spotted my car twice then, back of the pleasure beach too.yours was looking spotless, bullets stood out nicely.

thanks mate in actully from the north east near durham did see your car was looking nice! i was staying at the seaforth guest house at the back of the pleasure beach