ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with black wheels in swindon

PH2 172
I saw a black 182 with black wheels lowered and tinted windows in swindon last nyt as i was coming out of the greenbridge cinema looked very smart i drove past him just after in my blue cup any1 know who it was...

BlackGold 182
Yep that would be me :)

Which one was yours because i think i saw 2 blue 172's just a few minutes apart. Cant remember if both were lowered? But i def remember one had an aftermarket exhaust....

J

JACKO CUP 172!

is that his number plate is it looked really nice do u go out round swindon much

some time go out on a thursday night,have a look about..my lil cup has a renault sport sticker across the front window and clio cup stickers on the skirts

PH2 172
Mine was the one with the aftermarket exhaust i fukin hate it its to loud wanna get a quiter 1 r u from swindon then ur clio looks very smart i fukin love em wb.

BlackGold 182
Mine was the one with the aftermarket exhaust i fukin hate it its to loud wanna get a quiter 1 r u from swindon then ur clio looks very smart i fukin love em wb.

Yeah im from Swindon, im out & about quite abit, so keep a look out :approve:

Black 182 with 15" 1.2s....sounds familiar :rasp:

Yep thats the one ;)
Although these wheels are starting to get abit common ere now as ive seen them on a couple of other rs clios :nono:

PH2 172
I live in calne not far from swindon dont really come over swindon much only for shoppin or cinema but this year im guna start cumin over more wats the cruisin like in swindon prob..

BlackGold 182
Usually find that more people come out between thurs - sun.
Theres a couple of RS Clios on the scene aswell.

Saw another blue 172 today in Swindon, It was lowered & also had black alloys!. Anyone???