ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black, anthracite or silver?

what colour?

• silver

Votes: 41 8.3%
  • anthracite

Votes: 280 56.5%
  • gloss black

Votes: 175 35.3%

• Total voters
  White clique
wow those black alloys look super duper on the red 197, half fancy doing mine now.

I dont think some of those trev colours would go down too well on the 197, anything too wild and wacky would make it too Max Power... too Fiesta XR2.

Silver alloys:-
Red Calipers
dutch blue calipers

Anthracite alloys:-
Red
Orange
Yellow

Black alloys:-
White
Red

if you do them green, it could be the first step on the downward decline to charver.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
go with ford graphite grey (metallic), its a dark anthracite which looks almost black but has loads of flake in it. also if you go with black wheels they always make the tyres look grey

Of the pictures shown, silver alloys look the best on a Nimbus 197.

Also, i saw a picture of a red 197 with silver wheels on here yesterday, alant1000 i think it was, it looked stunning.

Renaultsport 197
Has to anthracite with red calipers for the nimbus mate! Looks the dogs!

I have red 197, loving the dark anthracite or black. Next thing on list of things to do I think! lol

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Love the look of anthracite Will be spraying my wheels shortly, just looks amazing with any colour car, and hides the dirt more than silver.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
go for a ford graphite grey, its darker than anthracite, but yet isnt black, would suit that car to the ground and as said red calipers.

+1 i refurbed my wheels in ford graphite grey metallic, there is a decent amount of flake in the paint so they dont look flat, they look dark but not totally black which is good as black wheels make the tyres look grey

9-11.jpg

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 197
quick photoshop...dark...darker...:D

i'd keep them standard unless you're on coilovers ..and have tinted windows..and dark mirrors
like in the photos

:)

222.jpg

wwwww.jpg

btw this is on eibach springs so not that low :eek:

200 Gordini
Even though the thread is 4 months old i voted for anthracite.

Even though i dont know what it is :S

rs r27
if you wait 1 week i show you my r27 nimbus with ultraleggera matt black 17"x8 with hankook r-s2..

if i can help you.........

BMW E46 330i Touring
^ Frickin awesome car, it has made me want to go for refurbed Turini's in the amphasite explosion.