ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Boarders On PICS

B

Brown.

I mainly process my pics onto physical media, but love the look of black boarders for online. where can this be done ? ie bulk upload sites, or are people doing this in the pc suites?. what i'm getting at is i dont want my original image to have a boarder, having two files 20gig fullof non boarder images and another 20gig of the same but boardered images on my HD

B

Brown.

That is good, but a like me porta hard drives i have, just cant be arsed t hav two lots of the me photos.

B

Brown.

lol.... ey look after the pennies and the pounds el look after em selfs....or somet

Megane Mk4
That is good, but a like me porta hard drives i have, just cant be arsed t hav two lots of the me photos.
Trust me when I say this, make at least 3 backups of photos.. You never know when a storage device will fail..

I had a 400 Gig HD die on me last year that was 70% full of images, trust me.. Holding head in hands in disbelief after it happens is not a pretty sight, niether is putting all your eggs in one basket either. :(

B

Brown.

i already have a bout thirty full disks of back ups in RAW. all angles covered ;)