ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio 1.2 dynamique 16v ;)

renault clio 1.2 16v
ive been a member on here 4 a while now and owned my car for just over a year its a 2004 1.2 16v dynamique.its done around 66 000 miles and its my pride and joy love every second of drivin her (even tho i would like sumthing faster but inscurance is a killer :(:(....) ne way i havnt done much 2 it and like the standard look of the clios but heres a short list of mods ive dun and mods id lyk 2 get done

mods 2 date: pressed plates
smoked indicators
smoked back lights (not 2 dark just 1 or 2 coats dun want 2 look lyk a chav)
painted calipers and drums red

mods 2 doo: carbon fibre wrap dash trim and front and back badges (maybe bulets)
raceland coilovers (ne 1 help me get the 1ns 2 fit my car plz !!!)
paint standard wheels white/anthracite??
colour code side strips
clio sport.net stickers for back windows ;)
thats all i can think of for now.

some pics of how the car looks now:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brakes before:

Brakes after:

needs a good clean now jus waitin 4 the weather 2 brighten up a bit all comments welcome ! thanks Lewis :cool:

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Looks nice though but I recommended getting rid of the plate, more hassle than what its worth tbh just get a legal pressed one.

Not a fan of tinted rear lights either, especially on a black clio it looks too much, think just leaving them standard are fine, get a RS grill, colour coding and get it lowered in time and it will look a totally different car and those three things don't cost much

renault clio 1.2 16v
yeah the only reason i tinted them was cuz i had a pair given 2 me so wanted 2 try it out dont think it looks 2 bad myself and yeah i have realised about the plates got pulled bout them and he said get them sorted but i will wait 4 a fine till i do haha rs grill is a deff thort i put that in the mods 2 do list above ha what colour would u recomend 4 the wheels ? ne one elses opinons ? thanks 4 your feedback.

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
Looks good, nice start!
Did you clean the front calipers, if so how?
And have you got a pic of the rear drums painted?

1.4 Dynamique
Looks alright, should have probably wirebrushed the calipers before spraying them, else the paint won't last long. What paint did you use?

Honda Civic EP2
I like the brake colour like that, I was thinking of doing the same, is it much hassle? Get you're name on the South Wales meet if you haven't already. As already mentioned I also don't like the tinted windows! What other plans do you have?

renault clio 1.2 16v
thanks yeah sanded them down with heavy duty sand paper mate and i havnt gt a pic of the drums sorry mate

renault clio 1.2 16v
I like the brake colour like that, I was thinking of doing the same, is it much hassle? Get you're name on the South Wales meet if you haven't already. As already mentioned I also don't like the tinted windows! What other plans do you have?
yeah was gna do mine yellow but my mate had sum red spare in the garage and wasnt usin it so made gd use of it nah wasnt much hassle at all mate just took wheels off sanded down and painted on give them 2 coats and it looked tidy !

renault clio 1.2 16v
hopin 2 get the carbon fibre wrap this week and do all the dash strips and badges has ne 1 on here wrapped there "clio" badge before and got ne pics ?? oh and by the way www.cliosport.net stickers have arrived b on by the end of 2day ;)

renault clio 1.2 16v
small update www.cliosport.net stickers have arrived and are on had a slight problem with the 1st 1 put it on from the inside thort it looked rather good till i looked at it from outside and realised it was backwards !!haha so had 2 order anuther 1 but theyr both lookin good now :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Not a fan of the rear lights or red drums.

If it was my car I'd maybe lower it and that's it. In fact, I didn't even go that far when I had my 1.2. What you have typed is also difficult to read, and as a result most won't even bother.

Fabia VRS
yeahh im thinkin white mate yours is the sexxx !!! can u give me ne tips ?

Yeah sure, paint the alloys white (or get the painted) maybe do the badges and bullets. lower and your done. theres no need to go overboard as it is only a 1.2.

What you have typed is also difficult to read, and as a result most won't even bother.

& this

renault clio 1.2 16v
Yeah sure, paint the alloys white (or get the painted) maybe do the badges and bullets. lower and your done. theres no need to go overboard as it is only a 1.2.

& this

i am sorry about the txt lyk format but its a habbit i will try to use propper english in future or just english that people will understand :)

im gettin carbon fibre wrap for the front and back diamonds mate has anyone carbon fibred the "clio" badge and got any pics ?

Yeah sure, paint the alloys white (or get the painted
) ???

renault clio 1.2 16v
Not a fan of the rear lights or red drums.

If it was my car I'd maybe lower it and that's it. In fact, I didn't even go that far when I had my 1.2. What you have typed is also difficult to read, and as a result most won't even bother.

the drums were covered in rust and it does look 10 times better now i can promise you ! and i am sorry about the typing its a habbit and i will try 2 use propper english from now on thanks for the advice

Mk3 clio 1.5
small update www.cliosport.net stickers have arrived and are on had a slight problem with the 1st 1 put it on from the inside thort it looked rather good till i looked at it from outside and realised it was backwards !!haha so had 2 order anuther 1 but theyr both lookin good now :)

Haha funny you should say that, I did the exact sam thing, was a rite bast*rd to get back off lol.

cars looking mint, not a big fan of that grill though, rs one would look sweet! keep mods to suit and not another chav mobile! lol

Inferno 182
Put a bit more laquer on the rear lights, will give it a nice shine and will make them look a bit less chavvy. Or just get new standards ones :D

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Looking smart mate :) As stated, maybe paint the rear drums black, think that'd look a little smarter. Colour code your side strips and bumpers? Keep up the good work :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Don't rush to do everything as quick as possible, take your time and think about what you'd like to do, always ends with better results.

Grande 1.2
looks really nice mate. Id honestly leave the alloys, they looks the nicest in silver i think... but its your project mate!! also the rear lights look better when they are shined and glossed up, not dirtied with tint! especially on a black car :rasp:

renault clio 1.2 16v
no i havnt botherd doin any thing 2 it 4 a while i upgraded my lights to bright white ones which look so much better the side lights were blue tho which i didnt really like ill get some pics up shortly