ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio 182

Clio 182
hi i signed up the other day on here so thought i would start a new thread

having already owned a few french cars i thought it was the time i started looking for a 182 and 1 come up which was a bargain and could not let it go
54k mileage and full service history.

heres some photos off my previous cars

my first car was a 1.1 saxo no photos off this

i really liked saxos at the time then i picked a furio up 1.4 here is the little beast

IMG_0476.jpg

then after owning that i wanted more speed so i got a 106 gti which was really quick with a straight through pugsport on with only 60k mileage

image_zps669fb79f.jpg

image_zpsbd7b58ec.jpg

when i sold the 106 i wanted something more reliable and went and bought a golf gt tdi which i regret buying was so boring

image_zps03608658.jpg

so after having the golf for about a month i finally found a 182

image_zps3a96fd54.jpg

image_zpsdadbf4ec.jpg

image_zps338f6b06.jpg

image_zps4dc3cacf.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Oh asif i rang like with in 10 mins off the car been on and went straight away and put a deposit down was a bargain really very nice car now need some plans for her :)

Yeah, it went quick, i was curious as the seller was only a mile away from my house. Let me know how you get on! such a low price for the mileage i was skeptical but as you said.. if all is well.. such a bargain!

Clio 182
Ah right okay you test drive it like? And yeah seems to be all good mate 12 month mot now onit and powder coat wheels hid kit maybe, straight through exhaust system.

clio 182 FF
It always seems strange seeing a 182 without the cup packs.

HID's? Does it not have xenons fitted?

You have xenons so no need for a HID kit.

Looks well, nice low mileage! Mine has over 100k on it and runs sweet :).

Should come along to cars in the park! Need more members from Yorkshire and the surrounding areas to attend meets!

Clio 182
Update-few things have come this morning my new plates thanks to fancy plates :)
image_zps08d6579a.jpg

my hid kit and some led sidelighs will get a photo up when i put them on later today

Clio 182
Just put the new plates on looks alot better now as the old front one was cracked

looks alot better with no plates only if you could get away with it :)
image_zpsb8436eaf.jpg

image_zps89bf700c.jpg

image_zps91c599bd.jpg

Clio 182
Bit off a update

give here a good clean today with abit off showroom shine :)

image_zpse18f1181.jpg

image_zpscebe7315.jpg

image_zpsf9c167fc.jpg

Also got round to fitting the splitter looks loads better

image_zps4947ed8f.jpg

Give the headlights a restore not the best but cant go wrong for £3 bit off wet and dry

image_zps65a89440.jpg

Clio 182
Cup spoiler
decat
remap
powder coat wheels but not chose a colour
cambelts booked in
new brakes all round getting fitted next week
induction kit or replace standard filter
maybe lower

Beaten up 182
Very nice, just picked up a black 182 myself although not quite as clean as this and a lot more miles. Just performed the first mod, LED sidelights to colour match the HIDS!

Clio 182
Very nice, just picked up a black 182 myself although not quite as clean as this and a lot more miles. Just performed the first mod, LED sidelights to colour match the HIDS!

Cheers mate there mint cars always put a smile on your face you will love it