ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio, First car!

Clio 1.2
Hi, Just been and bought myself a new car.
I started off with a Corsa C then sold that and swapped my bike for a Clio then sold that and bought a new clio.
i have bought a Clio campus sport 2006 for £1300!thought it was cheap so went for it.
So far i have only debadged. bought carbon fiber badges,pressed plates, lowering springs 60/40, aero wipers and window tint.
once all that's done i will be on the look out for a set of wheels, ideas?
and any other ideas? cheaper the better haha
pics here.. http://s1260.beta.photobucket.com/user/benkey330/library/
cheers

DCI100
A good detailing on it would make a big difference. How about OZ F1 wheels? You got the standard wheels on it now?

Clio 1.2
IMG_0538_zps1c4c33c4.jpg

IMG_0531_zpscb328083.jpg

dont have the L plates anymore as i passed today!

DCI100
Well done for passing in my opinion keep the oem wheels and just make it look oem plus will draw less attention to your car :) and look sick.
Sport interior next?

Clio 1.2
Cheers! and yeah, sport interior I think, maybe get a set of 182 alloys, not sure on anything else, don't really want to over do it!

Renault Clio 2003
RS grille and silver side bullets to match the alloys?? Looks like a great car!

I'm selling a set set of side bullets, here is a picture of the ones i have on my car.

photo1_zpsac5b321d.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
RS grille - nice splitter to finish the front off.

Then LEAVE it alone! And save up for the next one.

Clio 1.2
yeah mate thats all im doing i reckon! and put my smoked side repeaters in then thats it, probably be for sale in few months knowing me.. cant keep anything for very long get bored haha

Nice car men, i wish we had the 2 doors over here, only 5d. Anyone knows if the boot badge an button fits the door of and ph1 and earlier ph2? This is the only Clio we have with the rear badge, the rest of them has the rounded button of the ph1, (including the ph2) , and this boot door seems to be a little bit more flat than the other one, or is it just me?

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Nice mate, Not often i see another member with a campus! Just ditch those awful wheels and it'll be sweet. Just a warning - everybody is recommending buying an RS Grill.. I'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure the grill doesn't fit the campus model, i believe the fixings are in different places for some odd reason.

also, i recently bought a skoda splitter for my campus and it looks awesome! 10x better.. super easy to fit as well!