ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Gold Paintwork



  Clio 1.6 16v 2003


debating a black gold one hmmm, got pearl black now and its a mare to keep clean..

should really change and love the racing blue but would have black if didnt already have one.
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 25 March 2005
How much was the exhaust and is it really loud cause i dont do loud or boomy .


Around £570 including silenced cat bypass. Its not overly loud, sounds great on acceleration and through the gears, and idling is just a sporty borble note.
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 25 March 2005
debating a black gold one hmmm, got pearl black now and its a mare to keep clean..should really change and love the racing blue but would have black if didnt already have one.


It is a mare to keep clean yes, but when its polished and the sun hits it the rewards are superb! :D
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 25 March 2005
Cracking number plate!


lol, bought that before I even bought the car back in early 2004! :) £250 from DVLA :)
 
  K9 EVV


thats look nic e mate.. you live in the same town as me.. i drive a black clio wid a k tec grille...
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by kev O on 26 March 2005
thats look nic e mate.. you live in the same town as me.. i drive a black clio wid a k tec grille...


Ahh yeah, seen it about! Was considering a mesh grill like that but coudlnt afford it at the time! 1.6 16v? Ive seen 2 black Clios knocking about with the KTec grill, thought they were both 172s! Looks tidy anyway, just give a flash of your lights and Ill know its you ;)
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by ian 182 on 26 March 2005
Stay away from jetwashes.They will kill that lovely paint!!!ian


I hear you Ian. Was thinking that lately.
 
  K9 EVV


thats the one.. wanna get a 172 grille very soon, getting feed up wid the k-tec one.. might be getting a morette convertion next week.. want my clio to be differernt
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by kev O on 26 March 2005
thats the one.. wanna get a 172 grille very soon, getting feed up wid the k-tec one.. might be getting a morette convertion next week.. want my clio to be differernt


Pretty expensive those Morette lights, but do look good and itll definitely stand out! :D
 


Looks good mate mine used to shine like that going to try my upmost to get it back like that over the weekend when i can be bothered to start .. Will post some pics if i get it the same ...
 
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R


Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 26 March 2005
Looks good mate mine used to shine like that going to try my upmost to get it back like that over the weekend when i can be bothered to start .. Will post some pics if i get it the same ...


Bit of elbow grease and youre away! :)
 
  ITB'd 172 POPTART


Quote: Originally posted by kev O on 26 March 2005
thats the one.. wanna get a 172 grille very soon, getting feed up wid the k-tec one.. might be getting a morette convertion next week.. want my clio to be differernt


U flogging the Grill?
 
  Vee dub


Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 25 March 2005

Oooh Ive never seen mine with a gold sheen like that! Stunning.



The 172 didnt come in Black Gold did it?
 


Top