ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found some old pics.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Found some old pics of my Clio 182 from 2004 :cool:

DSC00289.jpg

dsc002942kj.jpg

Custom Pro-Speed exhaust system
DSC00280.jpg

Black gold paintwork
dsc001887uz.jpg

dsc001900ey.jpg

My first Clio Williams 3. Those alloys were on the car for about 2 weeks before I put the originals back on. FAR better. 17's are a no no. Rolled the so'b*tch on Christmas Eve 2001 after the wishbone snapped. FTL.
williams3.jpg

My second Clio Williams 3. Was pushing around 185bhp :)
Again, the Turini's were removed and the originals put back on eventually.
Clio1.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i recall the clio but all the williams are new pics to me! did you rate the zaust Mr Scutch! ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i recall the clio but all the williams are new pics to me! did you rate the zaust Mr Scutch! ;)

Loved it. It looked so much better than the standard, massive box with two tailpipes. These were separate cans FTW! Sounded lovely, too. Mind you, I did have an BMC CDA nestled under the bonnet, as well.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I remember the Black Gold pics, made me buy mine - who says Scutchio is useless !

:approve:

Due to that, we wouldnt have had your gleaming photo's if it wasnt for me. Pat on the back?

Bought brand new for £13,600 in early 2004, too. Still remember it like it was yesterday. :cool:

you may know it, clio?
love the pic where you can see the gold in the paint, good job.

when did you get rid of it?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Loved it. It looked so much better than the standard, massive box with two tailpipes. These were separate cans FTW! Sounded lovely, too. Mind you, I did have an BMC CDA nestled under the bonnet, as well.

You mentioned it was a custom job, Scutch? Is it possible to still get a system like that or was it strictly a one-off?

Looks great! :cool:

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Charlie at Pro-Speed has the jig for the 182, so it should be a standard job now, mate.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thoese pics of you black gold looks mint never noticed how gold they actually are

LY V6 with Recaros
What are you doing in this section?? ;)

Very nice cars. Love the way the gold flecks in the black gold stand out in the 4th and 5th pics.