ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Modded Clio (1.4?) in STOCKTON HEATH MORRISIONS PETROL STATION! (Warrington)

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
Hi,
sorry about the caps.
I reckon I've talked with the guy before who owns this but after I'd stopped posting on here, i kept seeing his car around near Stockton Heath/Lymm area.
It seems more heavily modded now but I saw him and his mate last night in the Stockton Heath Morrisons petrol station as i was desperatly trying to inflate a flat tyre - hah!

Give us a buzz if it's you mate! ;)

Daz

Mercedes C Class Sport
Could be Dutty i think? Thats the only black clio around this area I've seen from this site

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
Re: Black Modded Clio (1.4?) in STOCKTON HEATH MORRISIONS PETROL STATION! (Warrington

Dutty, hmmmm... that rings a bell actually!
Black spikey hair, tanned guy, yeah?

he had the Cliosport sticker in the rear window but I don't have one so he was probably wondering why I was staring!

;)

Daz

Mercedes C Class Sport
Think that was probs dutty, very nice car when I've seen it. Often outside duffer in town centre iirc.
What car do you have matey? Im nearby stockton heath in Appleton, I'll keep an eye out for you

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
Re: Black Modded Clio (1.4?) in STOCKTON HEATH MORRISIONS PETROL STATION! (Warrington

It's a Mark2 Phase1, 1.6 16v 3door, Dark metallic blue, V-Reg.
It has Renault Side-Skirts and Boot Spoiler, full leather.
I've not seen any others the same anywhere in the last 3 years! ;)