ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black, White, Low 'n Clean !!

Static Low
Hi guys. Got a few snaps of the car earlier using the phone. Turned out pretty decent for a phone. Went over the car with Meguires Scratch X & then added some Meguires Tech Wax on top. Good stuff. Scratch X worked a treat on light swirl marks etc, went over most panels 2 or 3 times with it. But f**k me, it was hard labour by hand.

Thanks for looking guys.
Andy :)

1-1.jpg

7.jpg

a-1.jpg

5.jpg

cad1cd28aa37.jpg

Static Low
very nice mate, always loved this un, you running any spacers?

Thanks :). 5mm chap. Wanting 10mm for the front though, dont know about the back, can barely fit my finger between the tyre & arch, plus im wnating 195/50 tyres instead of the standards.

Love it mate.

Whats it lowered on at the back? Custom springs?

Thanks bud. Wee set of custom ones a got made up, the fk's just dont go down anywhere near enough at the back.

172 & RSi
Looks ace, I like the way the wheels look tucked into the arch, and the lack of tyre on show lol. Makes the rear bumper look really wide too.

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Thought it was edited at first! very nice car... get much scrubbage? what are you lowered by?

Static Low
Thanks folks :).

As to how low..
i dunno, but yeah its low.
Thinkin about some black multispokes for winter, or anthra 2118's

Martin, i need to learn how to use oneee !!
Thanks for the offer sir

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Thanks :). 5mm chap. Wanting 10mm for the front though, dont know about the back, can barely fit my finger between the tyre & arch, plus im wnating 195/50 tyres instead of the standards.

Thanks bud. Wee set of custom ones a got made up, the fk's just dont go down anywhere near enough at the back.

who made them chief, do like it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
reverse rake FTW, looks ace buddy, ive been thinking about custom springs recently or airride (hangs head in shame) lol

Static Low
Cheers champs.
The lowness aint that bad.... most the time haha.
Going to wind the front down a little touch more

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you running on FK's android? cant have that much left, thread wise on the fronts ive got 20mm left on mine