ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black & White + Trophy Content, Underground Car Park (56K.. Up To You)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
lol. There in the fog light holes tho! So....technically they are "Fog lights" ;)

Lol well yea technically you could say that.

But thse days, there are countless cars that have sidelights in the same unit as the fogs and they come out the factory like that. Admitedly they also have proper fogs aswell, but there is no law that states you must have front facing fogs, only a rear foglight.

New Mini's have them i think and some Ford's. Plenty of others aswell.

Alex they are white sidelights, they have a hint of blue to them though (must be around 6000k). Seems to show up a lot more blue on camera though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
P1170657.jpg

Red Clio Trophies are lurking :p

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
That black one looks gorgeous mate! Red is looking nice too! Can you tell me where you got those lights bulbs from? Fronts, Sides and the Fogs :) Also, are those the standard headlamps?

Keep up the goooood work dudes

Clio 1.6 16V
Lol... every other post is from Kerry!

The wheels are 16" Ultraleggeras refurbed in gloss white. The car is lowered around 100mm all round.

The sidelights are White Quad LED ones and the foglights also have the same sidelight bulbs in them.

Final answer to question. Err yes i removed the rain guard to fit the CAF. Had it like that for about a year now and have had no electrical faults as of yet.

What white color code is that ?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ai as above, google black clio white wheels and follow the pic links back to the old forum thread

then BUUUUMMMMMPPPP

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
earliest I remember was 28.8k from mid 90's when we first got a internet at home

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I had an extra phone line so people could use the phone while I was on the internet, living the dream!

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I used to go round to a friend's to experience the sheer power of ISDN 128k? speeds! Blew my mind not having to dial up!

When we had the garage, we only had 56k dial up, and I was once on it for 2 days... It wasn't until a customer came in and said they'd been trying to book their car in for those two days that I realised I'd been so engrossed in the internet (msn games) that I had blocked the line lol. Oops!