ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blacklight on the Vee

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Few pics of Betty wearing chemical guys new lsp. Blacklight! Its awesome stuff, if your looking for that ultimate slick finish this stuff is the mutts nutts! :eek:

Outside pics were taken after an hours blast! Soo good to be back in her :D

DSC03658.gif

DSC03664.gif

DSC03662.gif

DSC03659.gif

DSC03649.gif

DSC03641.gif

:)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol, each to their own :)

oh & thats because im always cleaning her, rather than driving her ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
awsome as usual. id of got the clear protector (prima guard) on the bonnet though instead of the bra. id rather have chips.lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
well you are obveousely miss informed ;)

We take her up to the lakes, want to do Scotland this year. :)

dawn can you pm me what the product is please, you know mine shines its arese off at shows and in the summer so hook a brother up. ta

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
well you are obveousely miss informed ;)

We take her up to the lakes, want to do Scotland this year. :)

Do the lakes again! would be nice to see a big group of Vee's theres only one around here i know of.. Not sure if he still has it, not seen it for a while, its a BG too

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I remeber seeing a BG while we were up there. we gave way to him in a tight country lane! He said Hi as i catched flies! i had the 197 then!

There is a v6 meet in August in rthe lakes :) i will be going on the way to scotland hopefully!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As said. Silver > Black.

Looks great though Dawn, I see you missed the roof pic! ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol at Tunst! Gally, I just hate roofs! im only 5'3 :(

Keep meaning to do the little bits like that but never get round to it. I have an extention for the rotary now so i can correct the sills! ;)

R14 CUP
Whats your opinions on this against Z8? I'm in need of a new product in similiar fashion to this.

Look's bloody good btw, although i prefer it with silver wheels too.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Z8 is good, I'd say the V7 is more compared to it though. I find the v7 is easier to use than z8. As for which is better is early days. I will top up with V7 when i wash either clio's as they are both wearing the same atm.

R14 CUP
I have always found Z8 really easy to use, i haven't had any experience of the V7 yet, nor have i heard alot about it either.

Let me know of your thoughts of this after some use please.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Amazing as ever. Don't listen to the Silver wheel lovers, looks epic black on black :)

Look forward to you working your magic on mine.