ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackpool meet 21st March

Civic Type S GT
Met my mate tonight who told me that there is a meet going on in Blackpool on the 21st March. It's on the CTR website so i'll try and get abit more info off him. Apparently there's a few other forums attending.

Like I said though i'll try get more info very soon.

Cal.

Civic Type S GT
Ok bit more info. I've been told its the car park opposite the Sand Castle at 18:30 Sunday 21st.

Hopefully it could be a good one!

Civic Type S GT
Change of plan, halfords instead because the car park near the prom is closed. Post code FY4 3AW

Civic Type S GT
If anyones interested its still at SOUTH BEACH CAR PARK. SUNDAY 21st MARCH. 6.30pm, apparently theres someone going with a Clio 182 running 200bhp. Anyone off here?

Da

Less
Lol, confusion much?

Is it at Halfords or opposite Sandcastle?

I could be up for this, but mine aint quite @ 200...yet!

Civic Type S GT
Sandcastle my friend. I'm trying to keep track of whats actually going on on the ctr forum thats why theres a tad bit of confussion.
Not even sure if i'm going coz of my dodgy kerbed alloy.
Anyhow wish it was my car that was 200bhp!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I'll be there mate, can meet ya before you have your lights done lol. Its the car park opposite the sandcastle.

Cheers, Jaff

Civic Type S GT
O my God! Weather has gone gash! I wanted to wash/clay/polish and wax the bloody car ready for tomorrow! =(

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Weather is gonna be really good 2nite so should be a really good turn out!

See ya there

Jaff

audi a6 3.0tdi
I'll go to this and i think rexe will go too in the evo.

just sent a group text out so may get some other random cars out aswell

Da

Less
I want to come....just sooooo tired after working on the cars for 4 hours today...lol!

Hmmmm, I'll see! :)

Any idea on how many cars are actually going? Is it just a meet or a drive too? You'd all have to wait for me on the motorways ;)

Civic Type S GT
Im in same boat, just turning up and seeing what happens. Seeing some of the CTR guys say 'What the fu*k are you lot doing here!?' LOL! One lad on the CTR site put about the meet, "lets put a 180bhp limit on the meet!" What a nonse!!