ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackpool meet 21st March

Civic Type S GT
LOL! Just so everyone knows, dont use that post code which I posted on first page, thats when the CTR lads changed there mind originally.

Civic Type S GT
I've got a really funny feeling im gonna get lost finding this car park! Theres alot of car parks in that area.

Is it Sandcastle car park? The entrance is hard to find, but it's directly across from the tunnel that you can drive to underneath the Pleasure Beach (Big One's second hill area). :)

Civic Type S GT
I thought it was a lower limit as opposed to a maximum bhp?? lol!

O yeah!LOL!

Just had a look at the CTR site, one lad said its car park opposite the pleasure beach and that you cant miss it, but i've been told its sandcastle!? Confused!

Civic Type S GT
Just spoke to my mate whos going, he says its opposite pleasure beach. I'm gonna turn up a little bit later so I can keep an eye out for aload of motors.

Civic Type S GT
Was a good one! Some nice motors turned up, shame it was freezing! I got naff all pics coz iphone camera is parp! I friend of mine had an awesome camera, see if theres any pics.
Next time it needs to be in the day time!

Da

Less
Nah, some lads went up the Prom to Maccy D's but on the whole we just gathered in the car park looking over the cars :)

Civic Type S GT
We should all meet up more often. Yeah saw you had a quick blast mate, sounded nice! The Pug was nice!